Views: 64 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-05-15 Origin: Site
Introduction to installation of PVC sheet flooring
The standards quoted in this installation are German DIN18365, DIN18560, BS DIN14259, DIN18202, EN1372, EN1373, TKB-7, TKB-8, TKB-9, BEB specifications and other German related ground and floor installation procedures.
Construction environment and grassroots requirements:
≥ 18 ℃
relative humidity of air:
40 ~ 70%
≥ 15 ℃
moisture content of base layer:
≤3.5% (reinforced concrete)
≤2% (cement mortar and fine stone concrete)
≤ 1.8% (heating ground)
The moisture content is CM method, which does not mean absolute moisture content.
2 m ≤ 2mm
base bond tensile strength:
≥ 1. 0Mpa
There shall be no problems such as cracking and hollowing on the ground, and no substances affecting the bond strength shall appear.
If the ground level does not meet the requirements, corresponding treatment must be carried out.
1. all cracks are repaired by reactive resin + corrugated steel sheet according to the TKB-8. it is strictly forbidden to use cement-based materials for repair.
(It is recommended to use special SP429 crack repair resin + special anti-crack steel sheet)
2. if the moisture content exceeds the standard, the epoxy moisture prevention film must be constructed. Moisture-proof is not waterproof. water-proof refers to liquid water. moisture-proof refers to gaseous water. it is completely different. js waterproof mortar or water-based epoxy can not be used as ground moisture-proof material. Wet heating floor can not be constructed epoxy moisture-proof film.
3. the bond tensile strength of the base layer is ≥ 1. 0Mpa. if the sand is started on the ground, epoxy resin penetration agent must be used for immersion penetration hardening treatment. It is strictly forbidden to use inorganic "concrete hardening agent" for ground strengthening treatment.
4. the flatness of the base layer is not enough, and cement self-leveling needs to be constructed. Self-leveling cement is very important! After the completion of the cement self-leveling, the bond drawing strength with the ground must exceed ≥ 1.0Mpa. Please pay attention to the "maximum construction thickness at one time" indicator in the cement self-leveling product specification used. Cement self-leveling taboo construction twice. The interface agent should not use sticky products.
Choice of auxiliary materials:
1. the absorbent base layer must choose a water-based interface agent without viscosity and high TG value. it is not possible to use a viscous interface agent. The choice of boundary agent for non-absorbent grass-roots layer is more complicated and needs a case discussion. The interface agent must be rolled and painted. One vertical and one horizontal calculation brush the interface agent.
2. self-leveling must meet the bond drawing strength of 0Mpa. many self-leveling is only a high surface strength, and the bond drawing strength with the base layer is very poor, which needs attention.
3. The pressure resistance and bending strength of self-leveling are determined according to the use environment. Generally speaking, the self-leveling of C20 and F6 levels is enough in the office environment. Generally, self-leveling made in China has no problem in compressive strength and low bending strength.
4. please pay attention to the leveling thickness of the self-leveling! Most common self-leveling, with a leveling thickness of more than 3mm at a time, will cause cracking problems. Please ask for technical advice on ground repair and thick leveling.
5. according to the EU EN434 standard, the PVC sheet must not shrink more than 0.25%, which is a free contraction in the non-paste state. The adhesive has a standard of shear strength, that is, the high-quality adhesive can reduce the shrinkage of the floor. please pay attention to it. In particular, large-size sheets and wood grain sheets require higher shear strength for adhesives.
The picture above shows the gap after the floor shrinks, which is very ugly.
6. the adhesive must comply with the provisions of din en 14259 on peel strength and shear strength, and shear strength is particularly important!
粘合剂必须符合DIN EN 14259中关于剥离强度和剪切强度的规定，剪切强度尤为重要！
7. pay attention to the adhesive's resistance to the rolling index of furniture rollers, especially in the office environment, and the rolling index of furniture rollers is extremely important.
8. At present, there is a product called "pressure-sensitive glue" in the market, also called "resin glue" or "film Glue", which is not an adhesive in essence, but a "temporary fixer ", can not be used for the installation of sheet floor at all.
The above picture shows the floor pasted with pressure-sensitive adhesive, which can be easily uncovered without peel strength and the floor is easily tilted.
1. the sheet floor enters the construction site. under the appropriate indoor temperature conditions, each box is packed separately and placed on the ground for more than 24 hours.
2. after 24 hours, according to the drawings, the glue will be laid after the bullet line. The small area room can be laid from the side of the wall, and the hall is recommended to be laid from the center of the room to the four sides or the bullet line partition.
3. the most important thing after applying scraping adhesive is the control of time. the "drying time" and "construction time" of high-quality adhesive are shorter. if you miss the time, will cause the floor to be not firmly pasted and tilted.
4. the accurate alignment of the gaps in the sheet is a craft, which cannot be expressed in words. the craft is not good, and the bullet line is not uniform.
5. within half an hour after pasting, use 50 kilograms of roller to roll the floor to ensure that each floor is pressed vertically and horizontally. The floor must be rolled with a press roller, and it is never allowed to kick with your feet and hit with a rubber hammer. The exhaust plate is also invalid.
6. composite layer sheets have high requirements for Adhesives. high-quality commercial coil adhesives or water-based rubber flooring adhesives such as T200 commercial PVC flooring adhesives and T300 water-based rubber flooring adhesives must be used.
7. calcium carbonate homogeneous core-through coil has lower requirements for adhesives, such as the T150 general PVC floor adhesive of special friends.
8. quartz sand homogeneous core permeability coil has high requirements for Adhesives. high-quality commercial coil adhesives or water-based rubber flooring adhesives must be used.